Saturday, September 11, 2010

Let's Get Things Started

Hello everyone,
To start with I would like to introduce my blog.  This blog is all about children's books!  In the next few months I will be reading children's books and posting information about the books on here.  The books will be aimed at children between the ages of newborn to about 11 or 12 years old.  Along with information I will also be posting my thoughts about the book, and any other interesting things I come across related to the book!
Now a little about me.  My name is Amber.  I am a 23year old student at the University of Alberta.  I am currently in my last year of my Bachelor of Education degree!  I love children and in fact have two 4 year old boys!  My hobbies,which I must admit I have very little time for now a days, include sports and watching the Oilers play.  I also like to bake and make crafts with the boys. 
I have to admit this is my first blog ever!  I hope to be posting something on here every week if possible!
I look forward to talking to everyone about all the books I read in the next few months!


No comments:

Post a Comment